Share Your Saying - Page 14Register Today!
- Dec 17, '05 by StuNurseUPAcross the front of my shirt - Palpate this!
- Dec 17, '05 by Dancehall DoctorHere iis one I Liked.
He or she is so fat when they dance the band skips!^selah
Keep it going please.
- Dec 17, '05 by RoseyposeyNon illigitamus carborundum.
- Dec 17, '05 by MedSurgeMessOne of my all time favorites
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Morale must improve or the ritual beatings will begin
(they must've worked where I do!)
- Dec 19, '05 by nursetreseWell my family is from newfoundland and we say
constipated people dont give a ****!!!!
- Dec 19, '05 by Atlanta Kellie**Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?**
- Dec 19, '05 by yankeesruleBeing that I work in a group home my favorite: When in doubt, send them out (i.e. pt not sure if ER is necessary.l.. )
- Dec 19, '05 by NoCrumpingIf the patient is not a neonate, or has given birth to one 24-48 hrs previously, or in active labor with one, I am not interested in being the nurse"
- Dec 20, '05 by sunshine 123Wise men speak because they have something to say, silly men speak because they have to say something.
- Dec 20, '05 by rogramjetReminds me of another quote:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Can't remember if that was Ben Franklin or Mark Twain....pretty sure it is Twain....
Quote from sunshine 123Wise men speak because they have something to say, silly men speak because they have to say something.