Funniest/weirdest/most unusual baby names - Page 23Register Today!
- Jul 14 by 2013RNFBNo better way to show your love for your OB/GYN than to name your baby after them. The best we had was when parents named their baby Egu.
- Jul 15 by nursingismycalling25Ben Dover. Lol 😂
- Jul 16 by MessyMommaTwin baby boys named Easton and Weston. Not really weird, but kinda cute.
And a little hellion named SirAnthony.
I hate even saying this, but a young girl named Beautiful. She is a beautiful child, but not very aesthetically pleasing. :-\
- Jul 16 by nu rnStormy Gail
- Jul 17 by OrcaI once had a coworker who named her son Lemon (pronounced le-MON).
Working in the prison system you see some weird names too. I have seen a Precious, a Master, a Lawyer and a Senator. Also a Jairus (not sure where that one came from). No wonder they wound up doing time.Last edit by Orca on Jul 17
- Jul 17 by Meeh619Quote from sali22Not an urban legend!! I worked peds on an Air Force Base & we have these names.
Honestly I don't believe anyone is named shithead, la-a, lemonjello, orangejello, female, abcde. Let's not post the same urban legends over and over again like the other thread.
Abcde (pronounced abcedy) mom was ****** when I said her middle name because I thought the computer made an error.
We have multiple families who's kids have the same first name.
No joke really!! We hated it because their charts were always messed up.
We had an orangello and lemongello.
Ocean Breeze (first & middle)
Ppl are really psycho wish it was an urban legend!! Poor kids!!Last edit by Meeh619 on Jul 17