Favorite Dr or Nurse Name - Page 36Register Today!
- Feb 13, '12 by ButtonNoseA surgeon named Dr. Slaughter!!
- Feb 13, '12 by No Stars In My EyesDr. Ramming
- Apr 3, '12 by sharpeimommy husband was referred to a different wound specialist. it had to be approved by insurance and insurance called
back with a quick okay. they already had the doctor's name, but the rep asked (so help me!) "could you please spell
my husband: "sure... j-o-h-n s-m-i-t-h" his real name!
- Apr 16, '12 by cbegleyA Gyn/ob named dr cox
- Apr 16, '12 by VespertinasDr. Fundus, not an OB
and a very no-nonsense surgeon named Dr. Campos whose real last name was Campos de la Borbolla which translated means fields of bubbles!
After traveling to Spain recently, I learned that Borbolla is a northern province there so more likely his name came from there but while I worked with him, I was always tickled by looking at his serious demeanor and thinking in my head, "Heehee behind that stern face you're just a field of bubbles!"Last edit by Vespertinas on Apr 16, '12
- Apr 26, '12 by JenLPN001My junior high principal was named Mr Slaughter. Every time a kid would get called to the office, you'd hear a bunch of people saying "ooooooo you're heading to the SLAUGHTER HOUSE!!!!"