Excuses for Missing WorkRegister Today!
- by kmchugh Apr 7, '02How about a list of wierd excuses for not coming to work?
My favorite: I can't come in today, I'm having vision problems. I just don't see myself working.
- 88,078 Views
- Apr 7, '02 by Shandy12One that I heard from a former visiting nurse(and she had a ton of excuses) was "I can't get into work today. I have no money here to put gas into my car." Also, "my friend's dog bit me".
And she had more car accidents than any of us. Two involved being rearended at a Tim Horton's coffee shop, and one was in a Tim Horton's parking lot!. She's not working in community anymore.......
- Apr 7, '02 by donmurrayIn the same vein as Kevin's ... Can't work today, terrible back trouble, I can't get it off the bed!
- Apr 7, '02 by SICU QueenI've used the "I'm flooded in" excuse before... not unbelievable where I live (as long as it's raining ).
- Apr 7, '02 by MedsurgHow about adding this to the list. Fell at work spraining your knee and our employer suspenses you for thirty days.
- Apr 8, '02 by nursedawn67How about this......someone on restrictions d/t a back injury caused at work, calling in stating "I hurt my back again moving my couch".....