i confess! i'm a proper addict! this is a fantastic website - filled with goodies and great people.
and i know that i'm not alone
so... i challenge forum members to describe 501 ways to know you've been posting on allnurses.com
too much. here's some to start off...
remember to put the numbers
1. you're still stuck in threads from 2002, trying to catch up.
2. during conversations in 'actual reality', you keep looking for the emoticon buttons whenever you are being sarcastic/trying to be funny/etc.
3. when arguing with your so, you quickly get your point in because you think the debate will get locked.
4. you try to find a pm function on the phone, so much easier than dialing.
5. when your family starts getting on your nerves, you want to pm a moderator to get them banned.
24 You remember when the cybersaloon was a locked thread.
Can't remember if it was locked or banned.
Last edit by suebird3 on Aug 19, '06