Registered Nurse (GC MN) - what does gc mn mean??Register Today!
- by Yoshimitsu May 21i was looking on nslij website for a position and it says registered nurse - (GC MN)
i have no clue what gc or mn means. any ideas? geriatric care??? but then what would mn mean?
- 1,670 Views
- May 21 by avaloncarI have been wondering the SAME thing!!! I can't figure it out for the life of me. Lol
- May 25 by wish_me_luckI do not know for sure, but I think MN is the location (the city name abbreviation). Remember the may have multiple branches of a hospital.
- May 25 by KJM-RNQuote from wish_me_luckThat could be true. Maybe General Care Manhasset..? Just a guess, from the job description is sounded like a job for a new grad, that's why I applied.I do not know for sure, but I think MN is the location (the city name abbreviation). Remember the may have multiple branches of a hospital.
- May 25 by avaloncarMakes sense. Thanks
- May 25 by GrnTeaIs there a city in MN with the initials GC?
- May 25 by JustBeachyNurseThe facility apparently NSLIJ- North shore Long Island Jewish in New York.
Did you ask the facility or do a search on their website?
- May 25 by avaloncarI am aware that the position is in Manhasset and that is what the MN may be for, like the pp said. But the GC is what is throwing me off. I should call HR and see what they say. The website or description of the position doesn't give much insight.
- May 25 by JustBeachyNurseThe description is very broad so general care could be accurate. It covers everything from staging wounds to creating care plans. Almost like a generalist float position. Either way good luck and hopefully your intrigue will get you an interview! Then you can sell yourself and get the job!