Dec 2011 Graduates - Page 3Register Today!
- May 21, '12 by amystudentRNI got the maternity job!!
- May 21, '12 by amystudentRNI should add tho tht its 11p-11a..hope I can handle the hrs! # days a week so I think Ill figure it out...eventually!
- May 22, '12 by jlnewnurseCongradulations......!!!!! I got a psyche Nurse job!! I guess things are looking up......
- May 24, '12 by NikkirnbsnHi,
I graduated in december 11, passed boards in march and I have been putting in applications everywhere, ( Orlando, Tampa, Jville, Tallahassee, Clermont), been on four interviews, no call backs yet. I even applied at nursing homes, home health majority in jacksonville. At this piont I am so discouraged. I feel like a loser. Starting to give up
- May 24, '12 by IsitpossibleI finally got a job too!! (SC)
- To Nikkirnbsn,
Don't give up yet!!! I graduated in Dec also passed my boards in Jan and just started my job. I applied to literally like 2000 jobs, things I didn't even want just in hopes to get a phone call. I had like 9 interviews and finally landed a job and started last week. Its really tough out there for new grad nurses. Hang in there Try to think of how you can better your cover letter, and make yourself stand out more. I learned that with the cover letter that you really want to fully direct it to that position. So I started only applying to peds jobs after a while because that is exactly what i knew I wanted so, my cover letter seemed to fit more appropriately. Then for the interview its good you had some practice, I felt like I needed the practice on how to best say who I am and my positive attributes. Its hard but hang in there
- Congrats Skyegirl!
- May 27, '12 by TerpGal02I too am a Dec 2011 grad and I just started my job on Mon in community mental health
- May 29, '12 by NewGoalRNGood luck. May I ask if you had prior nursing experience? That seems to be my dilemma - less than 1 year exp.