To make a long story short (short-er to be exact):
- Got a job on a Neuro PCU Unit
- Had a combination of being new/not knowing what to do/getting bullied by a charge nurse/not standing up for myself/not really having any sort of preceptorship
- Manager has a "talk" with me; manager and HR send me to hospital SNF
- Did something very stupid - got patient who was my age and depressed this cool caduceus necklace for $3 on Amazon. Patient and his mom try to write me a 'Daisy' Award/letter of recommendation.
- Other nurses on the floor/rumor mill churn out the assumption I bribed him and go to Management. Management then goes to HR; HR goes to me and I get fired that day, nine months and three days after starting my first nursing job.
Yes I am a dumb@$$, yes I am stupid/didn't think it through and yes I most definitely learned my lesson.
That was six months ago.
I've applied literally everywhere, in multiple cities and at multiple facilities.
What the hell do I do when I can't get a job anywhere