1. Start looking into the hospitals in the Spokane area. No rush. Just start scoping things out. If your boyfriend presses, tell him you're working on it. Also check out the housing market.
2. If he is in the military, how long can he expect to stay in his current location? Does he have any assurance of a minimal duration?
3. I would not put a lot of stock in a ring. It's just a piece of jewelry. You could have a ring on your finger, disrupt your career by moving and then have things fall apart.
4. As hard as it is to be apart, a solid relationship can ride out temporary hardships. Can he not give you six months to get some (barely) solid experience before pressuring you to move across the country? Just how good is he at deferring his gratification for the bigger picture?
5. Work with him on getting yourself to Spokane as soon as it's practical to do so, based on your research. But while you're doing it, watch his behaviour. Is he mostly patient and supportive, or is he having little meltdowns because you're not jumping when he snaps his fingers? Not only are you getting some footing in your career, you have a great opportunity to see if your relationship is really worth moving for.