International Graduates that are successful in applying and taking the NCLEX. - page 12
Hello everyone! I wanted to hear the stories of international grads who had the success of getting their ATT from different states. We know that some states are not as open as other states with international graduates.... Read More
- 0Feb 15, '13 by perioddramaQuote from qganjaThere are a lot of threads with this similar topic. Your options: 1) Take the required courses (as of now, there are no schools that have the programs yet. They are in talks, but nothing is official). 2) Test the LVN boards (see other threads) 3) Retake RN school in the States 4) Apply to a different state that does not have concurrent issues 5) Other.hi guys! if trying to apply for an endorsement from NM to CA and been flagged with the concurrent issue, is there a way/solution to make up with the or issue? any option? like enrolling for the required units or subjects?
- 0Mar 4, '13 by highlyfavoredbygodHi everyone! I just want to share, finally after 11 months of waiting, the representative from NYSED whom I have talked with awhile ago said that I just got approved! Glory to God! But I'm thinking shall I be expecting a snail mail of notification from them or through email?
- 0Mar 5, '13 by zeroooooQuote from MafManzonreceived my eligibility letter yesterday. you will receive it through snail mailHi everyone! I just want to share, finally after 11 months of waiting, the representative from NYSED whom I have talked with awhile ago said that I just got approved! Glory to God! But I'm thinking shall I be expecting a snail mail of notification from them or through email?
- 0Mar 26, '13 by noviciousIn response to Kuyafern's request, here's my "ATT success" story:
I am an IEN and I applied with Oregon State BON. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Basically, the requirements are:
CGFNS CES - which includes BSN TOR and diploma, license verification, English proficiency exam and possibly HS diploma (but CGFNS didn't require me to submit one)
960-hour nursing work experience
I think that's about it. Once completed, register with Pearson Vue and wait for your ATT.
No concurrency issue, no need for SSN. I hope this helps!
- 0Apr 19, '13 by kenken01hello kuyafern...im new to this so bear with me. i have been reading some of your posts re: NV concurrency issues and i was wondering what's happening now with your road to obtain that ATT. My husband had the same problem (BON requires him to take those classes). I'd greatly appreciate it if you can get back to me via email ([email protected]) THANK YOU!