Graduate in the Philippines to take NCLEX in California - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 13, '11 by Ginger's MomDo a google search, board of nursing washingtion, look for inital application foreign traned nurse and follow their instructions.
- Jun 13, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from kanameCGFNS offer different services but the main one that BON's require are CES which is a breakdown of your transcripts. If you check the bottom of the page you will see a link to the state BON's just check out the Washington state for their requirements for Foreign trained because it may be the same requirements for endorsement as it is for initial application. NCLEX is national therefore it doesn't matter what state you apply to the questions all come from the same sourcethanks for that info.. so what's the best way for me to do?. i want to take an exam.. a friend of us told me that its better to take cgfns first, but on the other hand, there are some friends of mine told me not to take it because i cant use it anyways.. its better for me to take nclex as they said..
my situation goes like this.. my boyfriend who's already a citizen in USA(based in Washington), and i decided to get married on 2012 and he will petition me so that i can go there.. so, while waiting, i want to take the exam.. but i dont know which one.. pls help me..thanks so much =)
- Jul 1, '11 by starleviosahello guys, so just to update you.
what i did was contact my school and told them about the additional requirements asked from me, i faxed them the letter from CA BON and told me they'd take care of it.
After 2 weeks, they emailed me and told me that they already sent the requirements directly to the CA BON.
So everything's okay for me now. im glad my school took care of everything even if im abroad i just paid the shipping fees. and im now waiting for my ATT.
- Jul 7, '11 by vanztahhi congrats on the application! im in the situation as you are... a fresh graduate who didn't take the local board... but I really don't get the process here... can you help me pls? do you do the livescan first? and where can I do it? or does the board tell you before you can do the livescan? tnx a lot!
- Jul 7, '11 by nica, r.n.No, you just do the livescan... print the livescan forms which can be found at CA board
- Jul 9, '11 by starleviosaQuote from vanztahare you in california? there are different live scan areas. do you have american parcel services near you? there's one there. anyways, before you can submit your application you have to do live scan first cause you'll be including that form upon submitting your application.hi congrats on the application! im in the situation as you are... a fresh graduate who didn't take the local board... but I really don't get the process here... can you help me pls? do you do the livescan first? and where can I do it? or does the board tell you before you can do the livescan? tnx a lot!
- Jul 11, '11 by vanztahwhew tnx a lot for the replies... really took away a lot of anxiety.. but wat if i sent my application without the live scan? and also the $150... is it ok if i just send both separately from the application? cuz i think my school in the philippines sent it for me
- Jul 21, '11 by fAithji was also asked by the bon to provide all those required documents.i already contacted my school and they told me they're gonna take care of it.im just curious how much did you pay for the shipping fees?thank you
- Jul 21, '11 by nica, r.n.yes, you'll get an application Number.
- Jul 21, '11 by erick_14hi to all.... Im also from the philippines and studied in Our Lady of Fatima University and after I graduated i took right away the NLE even I knew that it doesnt required in NCLEX RN and many of my classmate said that but my prof said its better to take the NLE coz it easy to work with the requirement, less time and save money..so i followed my prof and luckily i passed after that I received my visa here..Im resided now here in CA and im already a LVN then plan to take the RN here..So its better to take the NLE exam now for practicality and exp. in board exam eventhough it had a many difference in the NCLEX exam..The CA BON now required to be a passer in NLE coz after i received my NCLEX PN result they sent me a letter that they need the license card and registration before they released the result..so its better to NLE passer before applying in NCLEX.. and I think all states in USA required the SSN start this year I had a friend before that have a prob. with SSN because the board said they cant release the license card (RN ) without the SSN so thats why...thanks