CES Professional Report "Re-Evaluation"Register Today!
- by souleater11 May 8, '12hi guys,
I applied by Examination for NCLEX RN in Florida and order a CES Professional Report and was issued last February 2012.
As part of the CES Report requirements, my school send the Academic form and the Licensing Agency (PRC) send the Licsense Verification form to the CGFNS office.
I plan to order a CES Professional Report "Re-Evaluation" for my application by Endorsment in Illinois.
Assuming that all my School documents and Licensing documents are already in CGFNS office (for my Flordia Application,
Do I still need to send another original documents for my illinois Endorsment Application?
- 2,422 Views
- May 8, '12 by Silverdragon102If you get CES then all you need to do is request a copy sent to IL and pay the fee
- Nov 12, '12 by rox.san.youngCan anyone help me, please??
CGFNS already issued a CES professional course-by-course report for my Nevada application.. and now I want to apply to take NCLEX-RN in Texas.. they require a CES report also. I read from CGFNS website that i have to purchase a re-evaluation of my CES report.. i am confused because at the end of the 14-step process of purchasing the re-evaluation, i was told i have to print 2 documents.. first one is a transcript of record request form for my school and the second one is a license validation form for PRC.
My question is, do i really have to go through all that process of requesting TOR and License Verification again? since CGFNS have all those documents which they used for my CES professional report for Nevada application..
i thought i just have to order a re-evaluation and pay then they'll send the report to texas..
am i heading the right path requesting a re-evaluation? am i missing on something here? im so confused. please help...
- Apr 9 by sikhii have same confusion. i registered for vermont board of nursing now i want to change to illinois board of nursing. they require ces report. do i need to go all over again whole process. can you please help me with your experience. thanks
- Apr 10 by Silverdragon102Quote from sikhiIf you already have a CES report then you need to complete forms with CGFNS and pay fee and they will send the new state a copy of reporti have same confusion. i registered for vermont board of nursing now i want to change to illinois board of nursing. they require ces report. do i need to go all over again whole process. can you please help me with your experience. thanks
- Apr 10 by sikhithanks silverdragon102.i call cgfns and they require my licence validation from my board of nursing only.bt i cant understand why they need even they have my license validation.
- Apr 10 by Silverdragon102Probably because when they did the first report you hadn't sat NCLEX
- May 20 by nurse_gal22Quote from Silverdragon102Hello. I already have my ces report with nevada board. I am planning to move to chicago and will have to endorse my rn license there. Do i need to apply for ces report? Or do i just pay the fee and ask cgfns to submit my previously evaluated credentials to illinois board of nursing?Probably because when they did the first report you hadn't sat NCLEX
- May 20 by nurse_gal22Quote from Silverdragon102But my ces report has already been expired last 2011.Probably because when they did the first report you hadn't sat NCLEX
I am so confused with the application by endorsement with illinois board of nursing. My understanding is that:
First i need to submit ces report(cgfns will submit report to illinois board)
Then i have to submit application form of endorsement together with fingerprint cards to illinois board.
Then register with nursys.
Am i doing the right thing?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 20
- Jun 12 by Mandeep4I am also wondering the same. I have RN license from Vermont BON and Now I want to change it to Alabama. My CES report has been expired. Do I need to re-do all the process or just pay the fee for the new CES report. Please reply soon.