Bridging Program in Australia - Page 60Register Today!
- Feb 7 by zarmp48All I've been reading in this thread are comments on how to go about with the bridging program in Australia..But I haven't read anything or haven't heard from those who were already able to finish their bridging programs, or saying that they already were able to land on a nursing job in aussie.. Is it true that it's really hard to find a nursing job in aussie nowadays?
- Feb 7 by NayyerAfzalAwanQuote from aiashtiabetter but you always go through knowldgeNow, I feel sorry for deciding to quit on my volunteer nursing in my town. I had the wrong idea that I would go back to first year nursing when i go there.
I was thinking that my Nursing education in the Philippines will not be recognized since Australian standards are different from our country's. Gaaah. If not because of this forum which helped me stumbled through a lot of threads (REALLY LOTS), I would not have known about bridging programs, diploma, certificate, entry to RN Div1, etc.
Really learned a lot here.
- Feb 7 by rsa_0513Quote from einalem29wow that was fast! I emailed them last december and until now no letter yet. I sent them another email yesterday. Hope ahpra-wa would consider my request..heard they're allowing extensions. Thanks by the way!I requested for an extension 16 December. The approval was sent to me 27 December just wait for it..
- Feb 7 by SoulkisserHey! I'm for May 31st Perth intake and from Cebu too! What's your concern all about? I just had my interview with Alpine Health and I'm considering the latter since my cousin is in Melbourne.
Quote from moon&backAnyone here for may 31 perth intake? Im from cebu. I need help with all the documents..
- Feb 8 by coleenchu428Quote from Soulkisserhi from where in cebu? i was offered by ihna in perth but i opted to choose in mel..Hey! I'm for May 31st Perth intake and from Cebu too! What's your concern all about? I just had my interview with Alpine Health and I'm considering the latter since my cousin is in Melbourne.
- Feb 8 by moon&backQuote from SoulkisserIm concerned about this immunization declaration since we really have to show a proof of immunity, not just vaccinations. Iv asked a famous laboratory in cebu and the serology alone costs more than 15k, so that means i have to spend 20k or so (serology + vaccinations).. Do you have any idea which lab i can go? Perth is strict when it comes to immunizations, vaccination would not suffice.. and my agent told me that if i cant secure my COA fast, i might lose my seat even if i have paid the tuition, they do have a habbit of doing that so im worried coz i have not received my coa yet...Hey! I'm for May 31st Perth intake and from Cebu too! What's your concern all about? I just had my interview with Alpine Health and I'm considering the latter since my cousin is in Melbourne.
- Feb 8 by sbeattrixHello people. Unfortunately, UNISA April 2013 intake just closed. Now I'am desperately looking for a BP school. Tried to check EACH and every BP approved schools of AHPRA. And only CON, University of Ballarat (AAON and William Light) and Castlemaine has emailed me back within 2 days.
For CON - some people are saying they take too long to assess the papers? CON has emailed me the application form. In the form, it already has a space wherein you would put details on payment. Do you have to pay upon application? Don't they need to assess 1st if you qualify? And they have this immunization requirements I wouldn't be able to accomplish within a week. Do you need to take the tst for TB and get the results before submitting your requirements? And CON says that "We undertake selection process for our participants. Only those applications which meet all admission criteria will be considered and itís based on Ďfirst come first serve basisí. The selection for the April program is done and there is a waiting list for the May program. I suggest that you have all required documents sent with the enrolment form to avoid any delay in processing."
For University of Ballarat - They are approved until 2014...but with conditions. So what does that mean? Like my cousin who studied in ETEA. ETEA was also under the category of Approved with conditions. This caused the delay for her registration certificate. She had to wait 2 months for her registration. Would University of Ballarat's Approved with condition might possibly end in the same way?
For Castlemaine - haven't heard much about this school, but the tuition fee is inclusive of accommodations in the hospital as according to their handbook? Is this true? And they have a window of time for their application.
Hope someone could give their two cents and guide me.
Right now, the going gets tough and the tough gets going and going and going.