Bridging Program in Australia - Page 57Register Today!
- Feb 3 by Shandy012405Thanks Mark, Yes I am for Perth March intake.Anybody here who had MRSA? Please share your ideas on this and how much did you pay in St.Luke for medical exam..thank you All!
- Feb 3 by marklouiemarcoQuote from Shandy012405No need to have MRSA here because they will still tell you to have redone there. Iy would be about $35 there so don't bother have it here.Thanks Mark, Yes I am for Perth March intake.Anybody here who had MRSA? Please share your ideas on this and how much did you pay in St.Luke for medical exam..thank you All!
- Feb 4 by mapie87who is for ACN April intake??? anyone??
- Hello again ncx23xcn! I took IELTS in 2010 and had to retake it last year since validity is up to 2 years only. Yes, I attended a review center the first time. Since I already have an idea of what the examination's like, I self-reviewed the second time to save money. :P I passed in both exams (well, I got no below 7 in all areas, that is! IELTS is a no pass-or-fail exam I should say..:P).
Anyway, taking the IELTS exam is more of a starting point (provided you have at least 2 years experience and complete requirements) so you should get done with it. :P
I received my offer letter, by the way, praise GOD! I hope you can catch up with your application soon! Would love to bump into you in Aus one day!
Quote from ncx23xcnI'm currently reviewing for my IELTS exam but the slots are tight. All that they have now is a slot on March and April exams. How did your IELTS exam went before? Did you attend a review center for it?
Really? Nice. Yup, I've been to Cebu almost every summer of my childhood years. The place is great. Our place is at the city enter in Mabolo so the feel is kindof Manila-ish but with less pollution.
So what i'm planning to do is to get over and done with the IELTS thing and then after which I'd start processing my APHRA. An IDP Consultant said that before seeking their services, I should already have my APHRA letter sent..so that's kindof still is the problem.
- Hello...it's an online interview only...More like a multiple choice exam...:P Questions are based on the categories (e.g. Surgery, Pedia, Gyne) you will choose. There are about 20 questions you have to answer within 10 minutes (If my memory serves me right...:P) So tick the categories you are most comfortable with.
Best of luck!
Quote from PRINCESAHHi! I have lodged my application in Deakin, Ballarat University and ACFE last week, but still no response yet. I tried applying in IHNA today, and did not take the interview yet.
Does anyone here have already taken the interview? Is it through skype? What are the sample questions they asked?
I think I have to prepare first before taking it. I hope anyone could help me. Thanks =)