Pulled from floor by "Men in Black" - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by libbyliberalNotify your malpractice insurance carrier of this potential suit.
- Oct 10, '12 by ktwlpnI've seen similar scenarios,I'm not doubting the veracity of the OP.
- Oct 10, '12 by classicdameat the very least you should tell them that you need permission from your Risk Manager before talking to anyone. Hope this does not come back to bite you
- Oct 10, '12 by mikala3ps: One of them was a risk manager.
- Oct 10, '12 by RNsRWeOh, the difference some details make! Yeesh! Here we were freaking out over something that....well, wasn't quite what we thought.
Anyway....at this point, I think you'd be wise to not speak about it online, and perhaps ask that this thread be dumped. Just my two cents
- Oct 10, '12 by JBuddthanks for the update!