Discrimination & Whistle blowing - Would you hire this nurse again? - page 10
by SunshineSmile 15,311 Views | 95 Comments
I was discriminated against when I applied for a job. In other words, a job offer at a hospital was rescinded due to their discrimination against me. I sued them and won. Now my name is all over Google if you search it. A few... Read More
- 0Nov 10, '12 by anotheroneQuote from JSlovex2That explains a hole never filled! but what do i care, someone whose never worked in health care thinks it doesnt matter. med surg isnt life saving or even icu. only er .All the new grads that can't find a job...40,000 paid to someone who never worked.There's your job. Gone.
- 0Nov 11, '12 by uRNmywayQuote from anotheroneHuh? Please explain that thought, because I just re-read it a few times and still don't get it.That explains a hole never filled! but what do i care, someone whose never worked in health care thinks it doesnt matter. med surg isnt life saving or even icu. only er .
- 2Nov 11, '12 by Aurora77Quote from Jeweles26I think (may be wrong) that to the outsider looking in, the only "life saving" nurse would be an ER nurse. Those of us on the floors wouldn't count, so working on the floors during the Sabbath isn't allowed. I could be wrong, but that's what I go from it.Huh? Please explain that thought, because I just re-read it a few times and still don't get it.
I do respect your religious beliefs, but you may have killed your own career. Finding a career with more flexibility to practice your faith is probably a good idea. Good luck.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Nov 11, '12 : Reason: Site ToS--privacy/unauthorized blog link
- 0Nov 11, '12 by anotheroneQuote from Jeweles26i quoted someone who basically said that $40,000 payout is a new grad's salary And a reason a new grad wasnt hired. then i said that that amount/ reasoning is why we have an unfilled position but as the op's rabbi allegedly advised, only er nursing is life saving . so as a med surg nurse it doesnt matter to me. all sarcasm. it has been a long nightHuh? Please explain that thought, because I just re-read it a few times and still don't get it.
- 1Nov 11, '12 by benBELLA94How are you such a discrimination magnet ?. Do you carry something on your sleeve ?.
Me thinks that those lawsuits are the total sum payment of your Nursing career investment. Nursing is not a cash cow.
In my humble opinion, you are done, find something else to do.