Cliques - Page 5Register Today!
- Oh, I see what you're saying, yes, that makes sense. It radiates in your attitude, absolutely. People can sense it.
- I agree!!! So practical and so smart.
ok, ok. I understand what you are saying. You're absolutely right. It's not easy being judged or having biases formed about you, but thick skin, good attitude and filtering the incoming vibes, words, etc is the mark of a positive person. If you let it get to you and show it, it's going to happen even more.
- ok, thank you, good advice. I have a feeling I will be a good RN, I just need to polish my skills re: leadership and communication.
- Jun 10, '12 by Hay Nars, RNoh, i wouldn't worry about it too much if i were you.
remember, this isn't high school anymore!
however, there are "cliques" but in a good way! usually they are just a group of people who know each other better than others and have been working together for awhile. as long as you're friendly and don't talk about others behind their backs you will be welcomed! (:
- Jun 10, '12 by snmzelleThank you Hay Nars RN, I kind of thought so and was hoping so, it's hard to see what's outside of nursing school.
- Jun 10, '12 by BrandonLPNThe best advice possible for any new nurse is to avoid all the catty gossip. (and there's a lot of it!)
Remember this verse:
If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:
TO whom you speak
OF whom you speak
and HOW and WHEN and WHERE
- Jun 10, '12 by snmzelleBrandon, this is good. I printed this actually. Going to have it tattooed on my hip. lol!