Welcome, New York Nurses! - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 20, '03 by tgfnursesHello New Yorkers. I recently passed my state boards for the LPN. I am now going for my RN. I live in Queens and am excited to hear anything anyone has to say.
- Sep 20, '03 by nowplayingEDRNWOOT! Dudette!!!! You got a Dell (me has a Dell too.....lol)
- Nov 28, '03 by remy15Hi,
I'm in Westchester county,NY.LPN work in long term care.Any from here from Westchester county?
- Nov 30, '03 by nowplayingEDRNA warm hello to tgfnurses and remy15.
- Dec 30, '03 by sabee06Hi Everyone,
I am sooo happy I found this site. I will be starting Nur. school in January...I am so excited....the only thing is that there is so much reading...they sent me a list (14 books)
Anthow, just wanted to say hi!
- Dec 30, '03 by FranemtnurseHi Sabee06.
Welcome to Allnurses. We're glad to have you aboard. I used to live in NY only a half hour from Untamedspirit.
- Jan 1, '04 by sabee06Hi Everyone,
I am really excited...I will be starting the nursing program on Tuesday. I am trying to finish some of the readings before I start (a listing was sent to me during the winter bk). Is there anyone out there that will be starting a program in Jan? Just curious
- Jan 11, '04 by loriannI live in Westchester County and am taking classes in NYC. Does anyone here have any knowledge/experience with the SUNY Downstate program in Brooklyn?
- Jan 11, '04 by nowplayingEDRNWelcome to loriann and sabee06!!!
Hiya Franny!!!! So whaddya think??? I am sporting a new screen name.....thought it was fitting after I got a new job!!!!
- Jan 11, '04 by FranemtnurseYep, definitely works for me. Hey! Ya wany some more funnies?