New York Presbyterian PHARM EXAM! - Page 14Register Today!
- Jul 4, '12 by dipika216Hey everyone, I have been accepted a position at NYP-Columbia in the PICU. I am suppose to start aug 6th but I am really nervous about the pharmacology exam. I take it in a week and wanted to know if anyone could help me out and pass along the study guide. Also any helpful hints would be wonderful.
For those of you who have already taken it, when you dont pass the first time was the exam the same second time around? Did the print out they gave you after your first attempt help you study for the second time?
Please help me out someone. I am really nervous and need to pass.
- Jul 15, '12 by jaifra7Hi ebonny, thank u so much for all your post. Can u send me the pharm guide please. I'm taking the pharm exam in 3 weeks. I will be hired as long as I pass the pharm test for rn. Thank you so much. My email is email@example.com
- Jul 28, '12 by myRN85Just wondering if anyone took the test recently, and how they did? was the NLN guide sufficient? I will be taking the exam in a few weeks and I need all the help I can get! Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
- Jul 28, '12 by FreestylePeteI will be taking the exam in a few weeks for NYP Columbia. I bought the Review book which I think will help me but I cant find a good study guide. Any pointers from people that passed the test?
- Jul 31, '12 by myRN85Hi FreestylePete, Which review book did you purchase? Can you post a link pls? I'm taking the test in a couple weeks and I'm getting nervous!
- Aug 1, '12 by FreestylePeteWhat unit will you be working for? It is the book they recommended to use. Its Prentice Hall: Pharmacology Reviews and Rationals 2008 Edition. It comes with a CD but I havent used it yet.
- Aug 2, '12 by myRN85Thanks! I will be working in the ed at cornell. They didnt recommend a book to me.
- Aug 14, '12 by happydreamerHi I've been accept at NYP Colombia ER and doing the pharm exam in 3 days!!! Does anyone have a practice test they can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Would be of great help as I don't know how I'm going to pull this off!!!
- Aug 18, '12 by jaifra7I never received the pharm information from ebony, sorry that I cannot help anyone out. good luck you all.
- Aug 23, '12 by dariahLasix and heparin are bound to show up. Study side effects of beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, statins.