Anybody working or has interviewed for St. Barnabas in the Bronx?? HELP!!Register Today!
- by JoeNurseRN Oct 21, '11I interviewed yesterday. I am a new grad. I got an email from the person who interviewed me in nursing administration and they said that they had forward my resume to HR and that I will get a call from them to continue with the process. Any idea how long this process takes? Is this normal protocol? I know the person who did the interview wants me because she told me but I'm scare about what HR has to say.
- Oct 24, '11 by BetterMeRNBe patient, you got the job. HR is preparing a file for you, next you have to go in for orientation.
- Nov 11, '11 by nursegtawesome.. I had an interview there yesterday with nursing admin. I know you got the job. I was wondering how the process with HR was and can you use a calculator on the med test.
- Quote from nursegtawesome.. I had an interview there yesterday with nursing admin. I know you got the job. I was wondering how the process with HR was and can you use a calculator on the med test.
Hi. Yes, I got the job. I start on Monday. Process with HR was quick. I did physical exam, pharm exam (no calculators allowed), met with nurse recruiter and filled out some income tax documents. Where will you be working? I'm in the ICU.
- Nov 11, '11 by nursegtCongrats, I am still waiting for HR to contact me but I am remaining hopeful so I wanted to know the process. Sucks about the calculators I hate doing math without it. Was it difficult?
- Not at all. Review how to calculate gtt, units per hour or minute. It is all multiple choice so you'll be able to recognize the right number. Also, review corticosteroids, beta blockers, HTN meds, technique for IM injections, patient identification before med administration, metamucil, NPH insulin, and regular dispensing of meds. I for forgot the rest.
- Nov 11, '11 by Kristen75Do you have your BSN? I am still looking and not having much success. I saw that they are requiring experience but you said you are a new grad. Did you do clinicals there or extern there?
- Quote from Kristen75I am a new grad with a BSN and have never done clinicals or externship for that hospital. In fact, I have no RN experience. I just graduated this August. I just walked in one day and was lucky to get an interview on the spot. They actually hired two more new grads from my school. We will be the first group for a residency at the ICU.Do you have your BSN? I am still looking and not having much success. I saw that they are requiring experience but you said you are a new grad. Did you do clinicals there or extern there?
- Nov 16, '11 by nursegtSo I got a call from HR...I'm excited, im taking the pharm exam on Friday, so nervous. How's the job going?