Accepted job at NYP-Cornell! - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 17, '12 by RNcompassionate@humblenurse12...OMG !!! IM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOUU !!! THATS SO AWESOME!! LET ME KNOW HOW THE INTERVIEW GOES..IM SURE YOU'LL BE PREPARED!
- Jun 23, '12 by concep1125I received the same email that they were interested but still haven't gotten a call from them yet ... Congrats on the interview humblenurse12!
- Jun 23, '12 by RNcompassionateIm still waiting for a call for an interview also..
- Jul 9, '12 by concep1125@RNcompassionate... any updates on the interview call? I actually got the call a week later and have an interview in 2 wks. Did you hear? Stay positive and they're gonna call!
@humblenurse12... How was the interview process?? I hope you don't mind me asking, bc I'm a little nervous about the interview. Did they make an offer to you and did you have to take the pharm test?
- Jul 11, '12 by humblenurse12@concep1125-First, you interview with the nurse recruiter. She explained everything to me from the job description, to the pay, benefits, etc. Then, she asked behavioral interview question (which weren't bad). The pharm exam isn't until after you're hired. The next step is to interview with a unit manager. This is usually a few days after the interview with the nurse recruiter, however I live in Atlanta, so the nurse recruiter wanted to see if any of the unit managers could interview me that same day. Unfortunately, no one was available on such short notice.
Now I'm playing the waiting game to interview with a unit manager. The nurse recruiter told me she hasn't been able to set up my interview yet because they've had some internal applicants graduate and they have to place them before they can offer something to me.
- Jul 14, '12 by concep1125Thank you so much for the heads up humblenurse12! I totally appreciate the insight. They emailed a list of things (reference list, resume) to have ready. I thought they hired based upon experience?
- Jul 26, '12 by humblenurse12Quote from concep1125That's probably the case for most positions but I applied for the new grad position.Thank you so much for the heads up humblenurse12! I totally appreciate the insight. They emailed a list of things (reference list, resume) to have ready. I thought they hired based upon experience?
- Jul 31, '12 by esc_newnursehave you heard back?
- Aug 1, '12 by FreestylePeteHow long after going for both interviews did you hear back from the nursing recruiter?