Taking NCLEX on Tuesday and feel like I should postpone itRegister Today!
- by Brunoverse Mar 3Hi guys. I just took question trainer 6 and was given a score of 61%. I feel overwhelmed and am wondering if I should postpone my test. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Mar 3 by BolBolWell, my test is tomorrow and I didn't postpone it. I'm feel so nervous. But, I pray to God that I pass.
I used Saunders to study the content. But really, there is no way to remember everything. I took a Kaplan test and got a 63%. I also did a quite a few NCSBN quizzes and scored around 55-65%. I did about 1600 Saunders questions and scored higher (70%) but their questions are easier. I feel so overwhelmed and exhausted from studying. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
- Mar 3 by BrunoverseThanks Nurse Neddie!
- Mar 3 by davi000bolbol GOOD LUCK TO YOU. did you complete NCSBN quizs one time already? this 2nd time your score is 55- 60? i am doing 2nd time now before my score was lower than you 50-60.
just relax you can do it i think because we do all hard ques in reviews. it is not like real NCLEX easy' then more difficult .
- Mar 3 by julz68In my opinion, most people feel unprepared and have second thoughts of postponing NCLEX... I know I did!!! Two days before I took mine, I was in tears and telling my husband that I wanted to reschedule because I felt I wasn't ready. In fact, I was practically in tears that entire day! I was overwhelmed and doubting myself. After calming down and reading other success stories on here and getting encouragement from other posters, I took time to regroup and tried to think positive. Needless to say, I took my test on the scheduled day and passed. You can do it! Believe in yourself! Good luck! I'm going to check back here and I want to see your post that you did take it and got the good pop up! OK? OK!
- Mar 3 by BrunoverseThank you julz68! I feel better after reading your post! I will post as soon as I find out I passed!
- Mar 4 by lianna88I don't have any real advice, but go for it and good luck!
- Mar 5 by nalaa83You can do it. Good Luck Justin.