Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 2 - page 5
the pearsonvue thread is well over 1000 pages and 10,000 posts long. the original thread (part 1) is now closed. here is a continuation of the same topic (part 2) with the following links: part 1 (the original thread)-- ... Read More
- 0Jun 26, '10 by chiquita snQuote from mtwinkieI tried the pearsonvue trick and it went straight to my credit card information. I paid for the quick results and found out that I failed for the second time. I have taken Kaplan and have studied using different methods and cannot seem to overcome the NCLEX, any suggestions!!! I received questions that were nothing like the ones on Kaplan and even remembered the last question before the test shut off and I got it right. I'm so frustrated with this test, how is everyone else studying for this test?
I felt it was all about figuring out how they wanted you to answer the questions. For example with the priority questions you always see the patient with airway,breathing or circulation problems over anyone else, or an acute problem vs. a chronic problem. I felt that for the SATA questions you really had to know what they were talking about in order to know what to teach the patient. Im not really sure what to suggest you use to study if kaplan didnt work for you, my school uses an assessment program called ATI but im sure you cant purchase this as an individual.
- 0Jun 27, '10 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from skyblue77quick results are 48 hours not 12-24 hours that you was told, however some states do show results on their website a lot quicker than 48 hoursI took the test today and it cut off at 147 questions. I came straight home and tried the trick and I got the good pop up! The woman at the testing center said the quick results are usually available in 12-24 hours so hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll know for sure.
- 2Jun 27, '10 by my1anjelQuote from 08sunloverI took my test on Sat, June 26 and I am getting the good pop-up. I'm assuming since it is all computerized it doesn't matter whether or not it is a weekend or weekday (business day). Any thoughts?
I took my NCLEX RN on Sat. June 19th at 8am. I got my results back on Monday at 830am . And my classmate took hers that Friday and got hers back on Sunday . So, I don't think it matters. Good Luck!
- 3Jun 27, '10 by Hope2Betook my NCLEX PN yesturday, saturday a 2pm...shut off at 102, I have been sick to my stomach since i took the test. couldnt sleep last night at all!! I do believed I bombed it!! I am SOOO worried, I just felt during the test that i was doing bad....i just dont have a good feeling about this.
I have done what everyone has done with the PVT, and i am getting the "good" pop up, but I'm concerned that since this is the weekend, that the info i am getting is incorrect.
do i need to wait 2 business days to get my quick results?? then that would be Wednesday 6/30..oh gosh i cant wait anymore..pure torture..this is horrible...!!!
test questions were:
3 pharm calcs, about 6 SATA, 3 on culture, loads of client teaching, 3-4 infection control, med/surg, several nutrition, lots of meds that i never even seen before...i felt my test covered basically the entire nursing course!!!
I would really hate to have to go thru this whole thing again if i fail!!
- 0Jun 27, '10 by skyblue77Quote from Silverdragon102quick results are 48 hours not 12-24 hours that you was told, however some states do show results on their website a lot quicker than 48 hours
Oh, I know it's suppose to be 48 hours but she was just letting me know that sometimes they are available earlier.