Pearsonvue Trick - Does it Work Every Time? Part 2 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 25, '10 by Oldest&UgliestQuote from jen012I also just got the good pop up and also believe there is NO WAY!! I was sick to my stomach when I tried it. I sure hope it is right and I had a TERRIBLE feeling about the test. Took it yesterday; It was so much more difficult than I ever imagined it would be. I graduated from a very tough school that to this date has 100% pass rate on the exam, and I did well there; but .... I was SURE I had failed. It was just a big blur when I left the building and I began feeling sick and knew I had failed. I hope this trick works..... so hopeful I passed. Good Luck to all of us!!!!Ok....so I am getting the "good" pop up but I feel there is NO way this can be right. I took the test today and it shut off at 75 questions. I feel like I did terrible on the test. I honestly guessed at the majority of the questions and thought it was extremely difficult. I am, of course, praying that you guys are all right!!! I will let you know when I find out!
- Jun 25, '10 by PRN22Hi Everyone,
I took NCLEX-RN on June 22, 2010 at 10 am in CA. I have 265 Questions: about 25++ SATA, alot +++priorities, 4 deligateion, alot medication, infection control too.
I when home do the trick right away I got a good pop up, then I do the trick in 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, and 5hr still have a good pop up.
Today June 25, 2010 at 3:30 am, I see my name on Ca board. The trick is work for me. Good luck to everybody.
- Jun 25, '10 by LaurenBlairI took the NCLEX yesterday, June 24th at 12:30. I got 143 questions and when i saw question 76 appear, my heart dropped and I wanted to leave right there.
I got home and tried the PVT, my main page said, "awaiting delivery", or something like that. PVT does NOT work until it says "delivery successful". I got the good pop-up. Now just waiting until tomorrow to see if it is really true! If you need any advice, just PM me!
Best of luck to all!
- Jun 25, '10 by dmprn2010I took mine yesterday as well. I got 75 questions and 19 of them were sata....I am hoping that is a good sign. I also got the good popup with the pearson vue trick.
- Jun 25, '10 by topz19Quote from wannabeanurse!I feel the same way wannabenurse. I took the nclex yesterday. The compute shut off after 2hrs at 75questions (Im a slow test taker). I got a good pop up, but im worry because i did not see my name on the BON website. Some of my classmates that took the exam yesterday was on the BON website already. Im praying that I pass.I am praying to god every second that I passed!!