Pearson Vue's Quick Results???Register Today!
- by DannaBanana Nov 12, '08I took the NCLEX-PN on November 4th. I felt horrible as I left the testing center (but I've lurked on this forum for a few days and noticed that pretty much EVERYONE walks out feeling like they didn't do well).
I live in SC where after 48 business hours you can get online on the LLR website and check to see if you have a license number to know if you passed. I flew home Tuesday thinking I would know, only to get on LLR's website and see that they were closed for Veteran's Day. I was desperate, and in tears by that point, and I pulled out my "You've Completed The NCLEX" pamphlet and saw that I could pay $7.95 for my results from Pearson Vue. I did, and the results said I passed.
I felt pretty secure that my "unofficial" results were real because the test cut off at 85, and from the way I've read that CAT system works, that means I either came in a good ways above passing or below passing. So since I knew I didn't come in on the border, I figured I was safe with my unofficial results.
But now it is Wednesday night, and I still have no license number on LLR's website. Has anyone ever purchased the Quick Results and had them be wrong?? I paid for the results, and now I'm chewing my nails even worse than I was when I left the testing center Friday.
- Nov 12, '08 by racing-mom4I have never heard of them ever being wrong on Pearson Vue---I friend of mine had to purchase her score becuse our state BON had yet to post her lic after 48 hours. Pearson Vue said she passed and a week later she had an official lic number---some times you state will post them quick others take longer--best of luck..stop chewing your nails and log on!!! You will sleep so much better tonight knowing..
- Nov 12, '08 by suzanne4results are not always up on the websites of the bons immediately, they do not post results but only actual licenses that have been issued. they actually use the same results supplied to them by pearson-vue. so if pearson-vue states that you passed, then you did.
congratulations on passing the exam
- Nov 12, '08 by DannaBananaOh Lord.... *whew* A million thank-you's suzanne4.
- Nov 13, '08 by Silverdragon102Congratulations, sure you will have your license soon
- Nov 13, '08 by suzanne4You are quite welcome.
- Nov 14, '08 by dfuller097your lucky. I live in California and this state does not participate in quick results. I have to wait 4 weeks to get in the mail. Mail here is slowwwwww
- Nov 14, '08 by Melinurse:weathersunsmall:Congradulations!!!! WooHoo!!!!
Enjoy your new career.
- Nov 14, '08 by DannaBananaMy license number is posted!!!! Thanks guys!!
- Nov 14, '08 by suzanne4Quote from dfuller097Sorry, but it has nothing to do with the mail service. You should be happy that the Bureau does not make one pay for the license until they pass the exam. And with CA being the largest state in the country, there are many more that are writing the exam for this state.your lucky. I live in California and this state does not participate in quick results. I have to wait 4 weeks to get in the mail. Mail here is slowwwwww
This is very well known fact on how CA does things and something that all programs need to share with their students right up front. And one must also add in how long that it takes for the school to get the transcripts to the Bureau; they cannot do a thing without having those on file for you in the first place and that is what usually slows things up.
Best of luck to you.