Nclex today omg-good pop up!!!!!!Register Today!
- by oztizz184 Aug 8, '12omg omgomgogaokdmflksdnadfa
i cannot believe it!!!! i took it this morning 8am omg omg!!!
good pop up i cannot breathe!!!!
it was so so hard!
i'll update this in 1 second, just needed to make a topic of my happiness omg!!!!
good pop up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
edit....im calm !not really !!! im super super happy omg!!! sweating at the moment
so so so happy!!
**i had 2 panic attacks during it. one at 75 questions and the other right after
i like got so dizzy, raised my hand and took a break
**shut off at like 80-90 questions**
took over 2 1/2 hours!!!!!
omg i took so much time on each question
**9 satas, no math, like 1-2 meds, 1 exhibit, 3 pics, lots of priority!!!!!**
omg so happy!! i thought i was never going to finish. the break screen popped up, answered a few more, and bam blue!!!!! i was shaking!!! i thought i failed
i had no clue what some things were!!!!
***omgggggggg thank you to allnurses and everyone here!!! you guys are sooo soo amazing!!! thanks for the support, the advice, the help, the everything! especially to those who shared their stories! and answered my annoying questions!!! lol***
***my dream has come true!!! im a [unofficial] nurse right now omg!!!!
no explanation can express what im feeling right now.!!!!@#!@#!!!!
**i cant wait for official results in 2 days!!! i cannot wait to tell my mom and family!!! 2 days!!!!!!
[not telling anyone about good pvt ]
***sharing my resources:***
-pda by lacharity
-saunders 5th and cd-content and questions
-study manual from school-content, briefly goes over some things, used -saunders for more detail and content
-nclex 4000-questionskaplan qtrainers found online-did some of these the last -week before today. i did tests 1,2,5,6,7, scored 60-70s
-also the study guide not by all nurses, reviewed that a few times.
i started studying in july after a 2 week trip. didn't study at all till i got back. like 7-8 weeks after graduation. i felt like i knew nothing!! i dedicated all of july to studying. seriously a whole month.
all my classmates took it early and passed. i was one the last to take it.
family nagged me galore when i was going to take it, i said 'later, not telling you'
**i still felt like i knew nothing a few days before my exam. i was worried that i'd forget everything i learned. so scared!!!!
**on the exam, i recognized a lot of things and i didn't recognize a lot of things. i left like i thought i failed. literally. i felt like i was dying. my mind was blank all the way home.
****for those of you who are going to test....remember to breathe!!!
omg remember to breathe. i did about 23435465356t4 times during it. i literally sat back in my chair, closed my eyes and breathed deeply for like 1 minute. i got anxious at almost each question, but i breathed, chose one and moved on. i probably looked like a fool to the proctor watching me lol***
i was scared, i felt my pulse, it was weak, rapid, and i felt extremely dizzy. i raised my hand, breathed, walked out, got water, went back, felt like i was about to die, closed my eyes, breathed, and did like 5 more questions and it went blue.
i thought i failed. my mind went numb!
good luck to those who are testing! days before today, in every post i made, i ended it with
'i will pass, i will be an rn!!!'
i suggest you do it too! it boosts your confidence!!!
breathe, do lots of questions, read and know your content. you will walk out like you died/failed/want to puke/punch someone in the face!!!
i did. and guess what. good pvt!!!!! you will too.
it feels sooo soo good to type this post and share my story with you all!!! thank you for those who shared yours too. inspired me and many others! i hope this post can inspire those who have yet taken it and to those who didnt pass their previous attempts
you will pass you will be an rn or pn!!!
Last edit by oztizz184 on Aug 8, '12
- Aug 8, '12 by dream2bnurse1234Congrats!!!!!!!! How was it??? How did u prepared
- Aug 8, '12 by sarietha214congratulations!!! enjoyed reading the post and ur experience. hope mines the same
- Aug 8, '12 by born2circulateRNYAY! CONGRATS!!!!
God Bless & Good Luck!
- Aug 8, '12 by juswannabenurseCONGRATS!!!!
- Aug 8, '12 by nurse671Omg!!!! Im so super duper happy for you!!! I have tears of joy... yipee. Congrats!!!!!
- Aug 8, '12 by NICUOHYAY!! Congrat Oztizz, you deserve it! I do believe having confidence in yourself helps a lot. We got through nursing school and we can get through anything. I will admit that I thought the NCLEX was so hard and my test shut off at 75 questions- I had so many SATA's (I should have counted how many I had total but I would not be surprised if I had like 30-35) and only a few infection...?! I was expecting more. I am glad this test is over, but never doubt yourself and your abilities. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- Aug 8, '12 by oztizz184THANKS EVERYONE!!!
i kept tally of all my satas, pics, etc on my white board LOL.
oh yah, i only had a few infections too. they were tricky!!
the satas WERE HARD. but everytime i got one, i got HAPPY inside, because i kept getting 'easy' questions. i thought i was failing everytime one of those popped up., like every other one!!!!!! hard, easy, hard, easy easy easy. i was so sooo scared!!!!!
but then when a sata/pic/etc popped up, i got happy.
only 9 satas
CONGRATS TO YOU TOO NICUOH AND TO THOSE WHO PASSED AND GOT THE PVT TODAY WEDNESDAY AUGUST 8!!!!!
good luck to everyone else whose taking it in the future!!!!!
cant wait for official results!
man 2 days is too long, i want to burst out in happiness to the world.
2 days I WILL1!!!!!
my resources are in my original post. i updated it for you guys
i didnt study for 7-8 weeks after graduation bc of a family 2 week trip.
YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU WILL BE A RN/PN AND PASS NCLEX!
- Aug 8, '12 by jayz1989Yay! Congrats!
- Aug 8, '12 by Roma23oztizz184 You are so right I walked out of there feeling like I boomed that exam. I shut off at 75 and I was not feeling confident at all. I just did the trick and got the good pop up, thank you Lord Jesus. i don't think I could put myself through studying for this again. Good luck to everyone who is Taking the exam.