NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by InoriI'd suggest you invest in a kaplan in classroom/online review course especially if you're already thinking to take the NCLEX a few times which by the way they guarantee that you pass or you can retake the course free. It breaks out to the same moneywise take Nclex 2x = $680 Kaplan is $499
Personally I don't take unnecessary risks. Now the thing about using 2008 stuff is that some drugs have changed, the NCLEX questions itself also is different now vs from 4 years ago. My experience with kaplan was that the actual nclex exam was very similar to my practice questions in some cases easier.
Good luck. also free resource google: kaplan slideshareLast edit by Inori on May 13, '12
- May 13, '12 by angelmaxHii inori , here are my scores in kaplan ; QT1-80 ,QT2-73 , QT3- 57 , QT4- 59 , QT5-68, QT6-62 , QT7-74 . DIAGNOSTIC-56 . READINESS TOOK IT YESTERDAY -75 . WHAT DO YOU THINK ?? . Exam next week ...
- May 21, '12 by JustinAllenJust started this week on the Kaplan RN Test. So far I have only completed 3 tests, the diagnostic (59.44%), QT1 (57.33%) and QT2 (another 57.33%). Going to take the QT3 later today. I guess the plan says to start reviewing topics and sections after QT3.
At this time however I have no idea where I stand in relation to possible NCLEX outcomes. Is it too early to tell? My "gut" says a horrible failure is about to happen to me ...but that could just be nerves as well.
- May 21, '12 by JustinAllenOpps...should have waited an extra day and not taken 2 tests in the same day. Scored a 47% on the QT3 test.
Next up, section review.
- May 24, '12 by Inori@justineallen - your scores are borderline so keep on studying you want to bring your average up yo 60-65% especiallly qt6, qt7 and readiness test. Pay attention to what you got wrong and why. If is knowledge deficit then hit em Saunders if is testing skills go Kaplan. Repost your scores QT1-7 when you're done. Nursing process at work you can do it!! Good luck!
- May 24, '12 by *4!#6My Diagnostic Exam was score was 73% for Kaplan. Trainer's 1-3 between 61-63%. This is only partway into my study plan what do you think?
- Jun 2, '12 by Biggie1Hi everyone! I took my nclex two weeks ago and I passed!...I would say the exam was easy/difficult. The exam started out with difficulty for me which I felt was a good sign because the questions became harder to answer, but at times it was easier, there was quite a mix of questions- which means the CAT probably couldn't figure me out on my weakness I'm assuming. The best thing to do is try your very best on the first 20 questions without becoming lazy! The first 20 questions directs your ability and allows the CAT to determine exactly what or what isn't your weakness....I've been out of university for about 3 years. So taking the exam was totally nuts for me...my readiness score was really good- 63.84%...but my qbanks varied a lot ranging from 48-65% and I even got to 30 something percents! What I would suggest is FORGET all of those other books and just make sure you do all of the qbank and trainers contained within Kaplan. You will take the nclex as if it's another trainer or qbank questions because it's way similar but just easier in style. Hence, Kaplan does definitely prepare you by intensifying the questions they provide you with. ...another tip which really helped me, go over the entire Kaplan video for pharm if it's your weakness and type up some notes, mine ended up being like 20 pages for pharm but I barely had time to review the pharm notes before the test but the notes stuck out in my head somewhat due to the videos. I had many pharm questions and lots of those SATA questions. My first one started out with SATA, fml!!! But just stay focused, relax, take a break def. between it, and keep going. Mine turned off at 105 questions and I thought I failed, lol, but I received a letter from MA two days later saying congratulations...yay, message with any questions, I'm here to help!
- Jun 2, '12 by Biggie1Don't overwhelm yourself by taking too many tests in one day, only do max 150 questions except for on trainers 6 and 7... I was getting the same type of scores, but like Inori has advised you down below this post, re-read every question you got right and wrong no matter what and as annoying as it is, go through each answer and ask yourself why did I pick that...and if you picked it because you didn't have a clue, go back to your nice reference books and review...what I did after every trainer or qbank is type up a list of everything I got wrong or somehow got right but didn't have knowledge on and then spent he rest of the day reviewing. Never delay the going back to your references part for more than a day!