Just took the NclexRegister Today!
- by mmichel26 Feb 11I just took the nclex on saturday 9, 2013 at 8am. This is my fifth time taking the exam. My computer usually shuts off at 85 but it didnt this time meaning I was near the passing correct? I was wondering if the pearsonvue trick is legit. In the past when I logged on and tried to reregister the credit card screen popped up. This time I was sure i passed, I got 2 math questions and 6 select all that apply and I knew everything. I felt confident that i passed when I left the testing center. I then tried the pvt and the credit card screen popped up and now im discouraged. I hope the pvt is not always correct, some say it depends on your computer. I thought I was doing so good! what should I do
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814913©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,082 Views
- Feb 11 by julz68I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Although I haven't seen anyone fail with the good pop up, I have read about those who did the PVT and it went straight to the credit card page AND PASSED. It was even on this forum from back in September 2012.
Hope this helps...
- Feb 11 by obloom14I failed my nclex with 149 questions. Did the pop up took me straight to the CC page. I kept checking hoping to see my name would somehow still show up on the BRN but nope...even after a couple of days nothing. 6 days after I took my test I got the letter saying I didn't pass.
I would wait until you get the letter in the mail. It should come pretty soon. Good luck.
- Feb 11 by mmichel26thank you guys
- Feb 12 by davi000sorry to hear that , just wait may be MIRACLE happens. what was your study plan and what was your score?
- Feb 13 by mmichel26at davi000, I go to school full time, I attend drexel university. After I finish all my school work I would Do 150 questions daily, and read the rationals whether right or wrong. I would also review diseases and disorders from my exam cram book right before I went to sleep at night. Im just going to have to take it again, maybe Im not studying correctly. As soon as I get my results back Im going to fill out the form and send it out so when I receive my att I am going to schedule my test date as early as possible. So basically I am going to continue studying now.
- Feb 13 by nalaa83Did you take the NCLEX for RN or LPN? Based on the information you provided, that you took the NCLEX 5 times so that means you have been out of school for sometimes. Maybe you should have a different approach to studying by taking a refresher course or content review like HURST. Just a suggestion hope its helpful. Good Luck!
- Mar 28 by ednurzphhi guys i just took the NCLEX-RN today March 27,2013 with 75 questions and i tried the pvt trick the pop out saying "The candidate currently has test results that are on hold. A new registration cannot be created at this time." Please help i dunno what to do? Does it mean i failed?
- Mar 28 by D51/2NSThat is the "good pop-up screen". I know from experience and this "trick" does indeed work. Breathe easy and congratulations, you passed.
- Mar 28 by ednurzphhi there D51/2NS... thanks for that message. i really don't know what to do... i'm asking myself why they did hold my result what's wrong? a new grad job program is waiting for me... crossing my finger...