I'm hoping and thinking I PASSEDRegister Today!
This is a discussion on I'm hoping and thinking I PASSED in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I took NCLEX this morning and it shut off after 75 ?'s and one hour. I was done way sooner than I...by ashburns4ever Jan 19, '12I took NCLEX this morning and it shut off after 75 ?'s and one hour. I was done way sooner than I thought it would take. I didn't think it was as hard as many people claim and I was familiar with all the material. I could swear 1/2 the test was SATA. Crazy! I did the PVT and got the good pop up... I will be patiently waiting for my name to show up on DOH!!! (hopefully)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=664105©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,490 Views
- Jan 19, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88I'm sure you passed !!! Congrats !!!
- Jan 19, '12 by frankie,RNit sounds like u did fine. congratulations.
- Jan 19, '12 by DelishatarverI also took the nclex RN this morning and was cut off at 75 questions in about an hour!! I did the pvt and I am getting the exact same pop up!! I'm still anxious and waiting for it to be official!!
- Jan 19, '12 by ~PedsRN~If you got that many SATA, you totally passed. I walked out thinking "WOW, that was like 40% SATA!" Those are higher level questions, which means you were rocking' it!!
- Jan 19, '12 by FinallyLPN,RNCongrats! PVT works!!!!
- Jan 20, '12 by AZMOMO2Sounds like great signs to me!!
- Jan 20, '12 by zrachI think you passed. Congrats!
- Jan 20, '12 by ashburns4everI PASSED!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! lol i'm freaking out! yayyyy!!!! So happy. Such an amazing feeling...
- Jan 20, '12 by cmsorraCONGRATS....