good popup how accurate it is.. - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by NurseLPN2012What are PVTs???
- Apr 27, '12 by winddancer0104I'm taking the exam in June and was wondering what the "good popup" is? I'm assuming something to do w/ the BON website? Thx
- Apr 27, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyread this thread for a description ----http://allnurses.com/nclex-discussio...es-621075.html
- Apr 27, '12 by winddancer0104Thx
- Apr 28, '12 by pinxynessit's been 4days since i took the NCLEX-RN for California but still my name is not showing up in their website. I'm worried if the PVT is really accurate. please someday tell me what's happening?
- Apr 29, '12 by Inoriit works! I took the exam 4/16 did the PVT trick 3 hrs after exam, got good popup,48 hrs later it was confirmed by quick results, 5 days later paper mail, and 10 days later NYS BON has my license # up on website .. as of today still waiting for the actual license .. which i dunno what its suppose to look like probably in a plain white envelope that all government mail comes in .
- Apr 29, '12 by annameeI would advice u 2 call BRN n ask them 2 check if ur missing any paper work or transcript because i took my test on april 5 got d good pop up but no name on d brN untill the 11th so i thought 4 sure i failed so i decided 2 just try calling brn n asked d lady if everything on my file was k n they told me im missing transcripts so i sent out my transcripts same day n on april 25 i finally got my license # on d BRN web site
- Apr 29, '12 by laine10hey im planning to take myexam in june or early july. what materials are you using as your reviewer?
- Apr 29, '12 by Silverdragon102can i remind members that we as part of terms of service require that text talk isn't used. not everyone understands text talk and we aim to be a professional website
english only:while allnurses.com, inc hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the united states and much of our membership is english speaking. due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in english for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the internet.
desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. along with using proper english spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message.
terms of service for nurses | nursing students
- Apr 29, '12 by DespareuxPVT was accurate for me. I just found out today I officially passed.