Failed in Hurst ReviewRegister Today!
- by souleater11 May 20hi everyone,
has anyone tried using the popular Hurst Review but still failed ?
This thread may sound as negative but i just want know if Hurst Review prove to live its hype.
- May 20 by hbhallai have not give mt nclex withit but its a very good review.........helps uunderstand the concepts
- May 20 by avaloncarMy school offered ATI. But I went to a nursing conference and I sat in with a HURST reviewer class and I thought it was so fun. It actually helped me understand a topic that I was so confused about. But I guess it would help you.
- May 20 by zanedeeWhat were your scores in the practice exams?
- May 20 by tissDoes anyone know the scores to get on the Hurst Review test to acually pass NECLEX?
- May 20 by zanedeeI haven't read any recommended score from Hurst however, according to them, the median score of their test takers who passed were 85/125.
- May 20 by Belle2013I did hurst and I'd say it lives up to the hype. I completely say my success in 75 questions on Nclex was due to hurst! My scored were 86 to 96 the first five tests. The final test I made a 106/126. I think the program is phenomenal.
- May 21 by calivianyaI'm doing a Hurst review right now, so I obviously can't say if I've passed or failed yet, but Hurst is awesome. The review leader makes you verbalize and talk to your neighbor, and makes you all repeat things so you obviously have it. The way they explain things also makes it super simple. I'm scheduled to take my NCLEX June 4th and now I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and take it earlier... Hurst is making me feel a lot more confident!
- May 21 by tissThanks to everyone that replied. I still need to study more because l am getting 90s over 125 right now.
- May 21 by avaloncarWell it depended on the subject or topic, lol. But on the comprehensive at the end of school I got a 99% predictability of passing NCLEX.