Exactly 2 weeks before NCLEX-RN Exam Day!! Yay!Register Today!
- by purplechicxiii Feb 23, '12Hi fellow nurses! Just want to get some of your opinions/suggestions on what to do for 2 weeks before my exam day. :uhoh21:
Well, I'm done with Saunders, Kaplan strategies and PDA, been answering practice questions using NCSBN this week (and I could say that at least I'm getting better, I started w/ 58% pretest then I'm going up now to 65's and boy the questions are so good for critical thinking, much harder questions than Saunders for sure), and reviewing my flashcards along w/ Davis Pharm section. For next week I'm planning to continue answering Kaplan QT2-7 (I'm done w/ QT1 last week w/ 68%) and to start answering Exam Cram CD.
Please share your insights nurses. Thank you and God bless us all.
- Feb 23, '12 by futurern34I know you are ready to put this behind you, I am rooting for you!!:spin:
- Feb 23, '12 by purplechicxiiiQuote from futurern34Thank you so much! I hope my efforts are enough to nail this. I'm so nervous! I kept on looking for how many days left before the big day.I know you are ready to put this behind you, I am rooting for you!!:spin:
Good luck to you too! We can do this!!:spin:
- Feb 23, '12 by AspiringRN2bHey,
i wanna wish you all the best.
Waiting to hear ur inspirational story soon.
It seems like u have put all ur effort.U can do this.
- Feb 23, '12 by rosie1985goodluck and godbless girl.. kill the monster. . .
- Feb 23, '12 by diana2520All the best,You got this
- Feb 23, '12 by rn_soonYour going to do great. You sound very well prepared! Good luck to you!
- Feb 23, '12 by hotnurse408kababayan! my prayers are with you. God bless!
- Feb 24, '12 by purplechicxiiiThank you so much kababayans and fellow nurses. May the good Lord bless us all.