eligibility letter from board?Register Today!
- by raj89 Feb 16can you please tell me how long it will take to get eligibility letter from boards?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816037©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 701 Views
- Feb 16 by sister7755Quote from raj89Hi rajcan you please tell me how long it will take to get eligibility letter from boards?
From which state u r applying ???
- Feb 16 by tcooks7I was wondering that, too! I've heard of some people getting theirs as soon as 48hrs later. I'm just anxious to take my test and get it over with. I'm in Arizona
- Feb 16 by obloom14Quote from raj89Is this the first time ur taking the test?can you please tell me how long it will take to get eligibility letter from boards?
- Feb 16 by raj89Yes this is my first time nd m from michigan boards.
- Feb 17 by cherribonbondoes anyone know how long it takes in New York to receive eligibility?
- Feb 17 by Silverdragon102Time will vary depending if trained in or outside of the US
- Feb 17 by raj89I studied outside the usa. Than how long it will take?
- Feb 17 by JustBeachyNurseSome states it's 3 months or more for internationally educated nurses, depending on how long it takes for your school and licensing authority to return the required documentation to CGFNS, then CGFNS to review your docuemntation and submit a report to the BoN. For NY, IEN's can take 6 months or more due to CVS processing by CGFNS then review by the NYBON. Hence why it is not recommended to apply to Pearson Vue for NCLEX until your application is being reviewed by the BoN as your application is valid for a finite amount of time. If you don't get your ATT before your PV application expires you forefit the $200 NCLEX application fee.
- Feb 17 by raj89Actually my cgfns report is ready and they sent them to BON.
Can I send the application to pearson before getting my eligibility letter?