Which is the best review book for NCLEX-RN Exam?Register Today!
- by sweetlady10 Mar 22, '11Hello Every one,
I am taking my NCLEX-RN exam in two months. I am now using the Saunders NCLEX-RN review book for study. There are lots of other review books out there and I am not sure which one is the best. Please share your opinion which is the best review book for RN board exam.
Thank you all!
- Mar 22, '11 by caliotter3Most people go with Saunders Comprehensive Review.
- Mar 22, '11 by GiveheartHighly recommend Saunders Comprehensive Review. I have the 5th edition and bought it online on the Chapters website. I previously did the Kaplan course then failed NCLEX. I recently bought Saunders and I'm now going through the chapters. I notice the book highlights everything that was on my exam and pinpoints areas to pay special attention to. It has an amazing 'question and answer' CD in the back of the book with thousands of questions.
- Mar 22, '11 by turnforthenurseRNI really liked Saunders and also Pearson Prentice Hall Reviews & Rationales NCLEX-RN. I really loved the comprehensive test in the back of that one, too, but the entire book is great for a review.
- Mar 22, '11 by sweetlady10Thank you all for sharing your opinion!
- Mar 22, '11 by ProudRN2BDo you need it for content or questions? For content, the Saunders Comp. review is good. I prefer the PRentice Hall Reviews and Rationales book personally. However, they both lack in questions. I felt out of all the questions I did, the Saunders Q&A (Orange) book were most closely formatted like the questions on NCLEX. Also, Lacharity is a great book to have.
- Oct 3, '12 by jegedewhat is the best NCLEX REVIEW BOOK!