2 days before NCLEX any tips?Register Today!
- by donkim Mar 6, '12I took 2 days off to relax, but i cant seem to free my mind of the test, I am taking NCLEX-RN in less than 2 days, and i feel really nervous.
I used bunch of materials for review but i used Saunders constantly,
I've been doing practice tests for about 3 weeks now, on NCSBN my q bank scores will range from 65%-80's, i just finished the q bank scores 2 days ago.
my recent pretest score was 72%,
NCLEX 4000 65%-75%
this morning i practiced on (nclex4000 and Saunders) and got 72%.
did couple of questions from la charity, 50-60%
I'm just really nervous right now, I don't know what to expect since this is my first time and hopefully the last too. wish me luck.
- Mar 6, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the NCLEX forum
- Mar 6, '12 by nurse671Good luck! will keep you in my prayers.
- Mar 6, '12 by Annachu512Finish looking at the books a day before then just take some time for yourself. No last minute cramming; I doubt it will do you a lick of good on a test like that. Good luck!!
- Mar 6, '12 by futurern34You used some of the most recommended review materials. You should be fine!! If you must do something, review your weakest area. Mines is psych so that what I'll prob be doing my last couple days. Say your prayers and good luck!!
- Mar 7, '12 by donkimthank you all so much!
- Mar 8, '12 by donkimI took the test today- i think i failed. ;(
- Mar 8, '12 by mommyof2TeesDid you do the PVT?
- Mar 8, '12 by donkimit says, "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam... please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time"... I applied for california...