MI hospitals that don't hire LPNs?Register Today!
- by july123 Aug 31, '08I have heard that some michigan hospitals don't hire LPNs anymore.. anyone know which don't and which do? thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=330198©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,807 Views
- Aug 31, '08 by solidusi know mt clemens dont hire LPNs, they only kept like 4 because of union issues.
- Sep 1, '08 by Mrs. RxBeaumont hires LPNs as nurse techs only! But at least they hire them.
- Sep 1, '08 by Sirena922DMC/Harper Hospital does and so does St. John Macomb/Warren. DMC tells the rate of pay also.
- Sep 3, '08 by jenrninmiI don't believe St. Mary's in the GR area do. Metro Health hires very few, Spectrum Health will sometimes.
- Sep 3, '08 by Nurse LuluNever seen one at oakwood or genesys
- Sep 3, '08 by RN1982When I did clinics at Oakwood and Henry Ford Wyandotte, I saw LPNs on the med/surg units with their own assignments.
- Sep 3, '08 by Nurse LuluThat's why I said I have never "seen" one- I wasn't sure cause I don't work med-surg Thanks for the info. I saw them at North Oakland, but somebody told me they got bought out. So don't know now
- Sep 3, '08 by nrsang97I have never seen one at HF main. We had one at HF Wyandotte on a med surg unit. There was one at Oakwood as well. However now they aren't hiring many LPN's any more. I don't know if the ones I mentioned are still at HFWH or Oakwood.
- Jul 11, '11 by mshaw23Dmc receiving & henry ford! Also u of m ann arbor