Fun answers you can use for the dumb questions we get...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Fun answers you can use for the dumb questions we get... in Men in Nursing, part of General Nursing ... Q. "Are you gay?" A. "Are you interested?" Q. "Why didn't you go to med school?" A. "I...by tenjuna Aug 17, '12Q. "Are you gay?"
A. "Are you interested?"
Q. "Why didn't you go to med school?"
A. "I couldn't find enough cans on the side of the road to pay the application fee."
Q. "Why did you become a male nurse?"
A. "I couldn't afford the sex change."
Q. "Lot's of (insert derogatory word here) here, so how many do you hook up with?"
A. "You just asked me if I was gay..." OR "None, I want to live."
Q. "What do your family/friends/SO think of you being a nurse?"
A. "What do yours think of you being a dumba**?"
Q. "How much do you make? Do you make more than the women?"
A. "Just enough to pay my student loans. And I hope not, I want to live."
Q. "So how much drama do you have to put up with?"
A. "I stay away as much as I can. I want to live."
Q. "Doesn't it suck having to be a human forklift?"
A. "I save money from not needing a gym." OR "I get to make cool 'beep' sounds when I back up."
Q. "I can't stand blood/urine/puke/mucus how do you do it?"
A. "Are you kidding me, I love to fingerpaint!"
Q. "What about the smells?"
A. "Dude, you don't use deodorant, did you really just ask me that?"
I am sure I can think up others, but feel free to add...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=772749©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,495 Views
- Aug 17, '12 by tenjunaDoh! I just realized I put this in the wrong forum...oops. Was meant for general male nursing.
- Aug 17, '12 by GradiusNo worries, it gave me the lolz!
- Aug 17, '12 by nurse2033Q Why did you become a male nurse?
A I couldn't qualify to become a female nurse.
Q What's it like being a male nurse?
A It's just like being a female nurse, except as a man.
Q Why do you do a woman's job?
A If a man is doing a job, its a man's job.
- Aug 18, '12 by BrandonLPNActually, this has been such a non-issue for me, I'm shocked when the "you're a MALE nurse??" type questions come up. Funny post, though.
- Aug 18, '12 by elprupAwesome!
- Aug 18, '12 by Fearless_leaderI'm a female pre nursing student and I think it's so dumb of anyone to ask a man why is he a nurse? As a PCA I would see my male nursing employees being asked that. I would just look at the patient like you really just asked that stupid question? Idiot!!
Guys keep up the good work. A nurse can be male or female in my book. :kiss
- Aug 18, '12 by alsoyang"I get to make a cool 'beep' sound when I back up" is one I'm definitely going to use!
- Aug 18, '12 by TheCommuterQuote from tenjunaMoved to the Men In Nursing forum.Doh! I just realized I put this in the wrong forum...oops. Was meant for general male nursing.
- Aug 18, '12 by CountyRat"Why did you become a male nurse?"
Well, I tried out for the female nurse slot but I didn't pass the physical.