Do you know guys, we ARE an action figure!Register Today!
- by Thunderwolf Dec 5, '05Found this on the Net.
Male Nurse Action Figure
Armed with a stethoscope and a clipboard holding an X-ray, this 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) tall, hard vinyl Male Nurse Action Figure is ready to treat your symptoms and fix what ails you. Male nurses make up six percent of the nurses in the United States and only slightly more in Australia and the UK, but this number is growing. These men are blazing the trail as role models and mentors for generations to come. Thank a male nurse today! Illustrated blistercard. UPC
Hey.....we need to fill the shelves with these things.
Just wanted to share.Last edit by Thunderwolf on Dec 5, '05
- Dec 5, '05 by Jessy_RNThat's cute
Am not going to ask for the female version. I bet it exists
- Dec 5, '05 by futureTMAYeah, it's been out for a little while (I think this summer). I've got one and I'm still ailin' The Center for Nursing Advocacy (scroll down for their info on the figure) will send you one if you make a donation to them. Not that you need to do that though :uhoh21: because you can get it from Archie McPhee for $14. Please be aware, their site is not for the politically correct.
- Dec 5, '05 by Nurse RatchedQuote from futureTMAJust spent $80 there this weekend . I love Archie for the holidays lol. Everybody needs a chicken chucker.you can get it from Archie McPhee for $14. Please be aware, their site is not for the politically correct.
Considered getting my big bro one, but figured he's got enough "stuff" with all his baseball cards lol.
- Dec 9, '05 by zacariasI saw the action figure for sale at Powell's in Portland. I kicked myself for not buying it. Maybe they still have it...
- Dec 9, '05 by NessaNurseI want a girl one!
- Dec 11, '05 by Bill_ERThey should have made him a bit more buff. He's a little too generic lookin' for an action figure lol. Needs some cargo pockets and trauma sheers, and maybe a little scruff on the chin
- Dec 11, '05 by NurseMattThat kicks butt!
- Dec 12, '05 by karenGnot enough pockets on those scrubs.............
and hes a little anaemic looking!!
- Dec 14, '05 by NurseWilliamQuote from Bill_ERBingo! You got that right!They should have made him a bit more buff. He's a little too generic lookin' for an action figure lol. Needs some cargo pockets and trauma sheers, and maybe a little scruff on the chin