license by endorsement

  1. 0
    Hi All,

    I am living in NH ane will be applying for a MA license by endorsement. I noticed on the application that I need to apply a colored passport photo. This seems kind of expensive as a passport costs several hundred dollars. Has anyone applied for license by endorsement to MA?


    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 9 Comments...

  3. 0
    Hi all,

    I live in New Hampshire and I am applying for a MA license by endorsement. The application states to attach a colored passport photo as one of the requirements. This seems kind of expensive as a passport costs a couple of hundred dollars. Has anyone applied for a Mass license by endorsement and had to attach a colored passport photo?

  4. 1
    I go licensed in MA by endorsement. All I did was go to a place where they take a passport type photo and attach that. I went to a store that sold picture frames and film, and it didn't cost much at all. That was about 8 years ago, but I got 2 pics for pretty cheap and it fit what I needed.
    sistasoul likes this.
  5. 0
    You don't have to have the actual passport, just the photo that is associated with a passport. Go to your local drugstore or any place that advertises passport photos.
  6. 0
    Passport photos are pretty cheap ~$10 or so. Walgreens does them, so does Kinkos! (CVS might too...)
  7. 0
    'passport photo' is a standard size and format of image , not the back page of a passport ...
  8. 0
    Thank you guys/gals,

    I guess I was reading too much into it.
  9. 0
    Are you sure about that? I got two passport pictures taken at Walgreens for $15. You just need pictures right now the whole passport?
  10. 0
    I've never applied for licensure in MA, but I've applied for other licenses, scholarships, etc., that required me to submit a "passport photo." As ladicapricorn notes, the term just refers to the size of the photo -- you don't have to get a passport to apply for the nursing license, just the photo itself, and nearly anyplace that does photos can make them for you (I got mine done at a WalMart for just a few dollars.
  11. 0
    Threads merged

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors