What is the first thing you are going to buy once you are a nurse? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by kharris719Im gonna buy a brand new ballin car and then start saving for a house!
- May 15, '12 by StephalumpQuote from puravidaLVBahaha.
well I have to pay off my six babies mommas that have my 2 kids and that hummer ain't gonna drive itself!
Just because Crocs hooked me up with a wicked shoe deal, dickies signed me up in their ad campaign, and Littmann leases me new stethoscopes every 3 months don't be hat'n.
- May 17, '12 by JayblesHeroI definitely need a new Car. I want a Dodge Challenger R/T.
It's just the fact that im a male nurse who drives a miata, so that's two stereotypes already I need to break through. Already a working nurse though, so its just a matter of time to save up. ^^
- May 18, '12 by kntdoneyetI want to travel, and pay off loans. I am used to being broke, so I will avoid tangible luxuries until I am loan free. Easier said then done. lol
- May 20, '12 by cincytiffExactly! The day I was accepted into nursing school I knew a motorcycle was going to be my present to myself,
- May 22, '12 by RShieldsSN14I got my eyes set on a new car!
- May 24, '12 by cazmanI plan to pay off all my student loans. Pay off the new car I just bought if it is not paid off yet and then save for a nice home.
- May 28, '12 by DanielCAA new suit
- Jun 4, '12 by avinatorI need a new pair of eyes! Lasik!
- Jun 5, '12 by malenurse123First thing will be to pay off loans for sure