What is the first thing you are going to buy once you are a nurse? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 20, '12 by . Z A C HA case of beer
- Mar 21, '12 by CaptKris2008 Suzuki B-King with ABS and hard saddle bags.. oh and silver!
That or a BMW K1300 S... In blue..
tough call between the two...
- Mar 23, '12 by Faith2012I will put every dime towards the principle on my home, then after two years ima buy my Ashton Martin!!!!Last edit by Faith2012 on Mar 23, '12 : Reason: edit
- Mar 23, '12 by mindlorMy plan is to maintain my meager lifestyle and pay off my student loans ASAP.
- Mar 28, '12 by tigoa new D-SLR to fuel my passion for photography
- Mar 29, '12 by SushiOConnorWorld cup tickets... in BRAZIL! (but, not till 2014)
- Mar 30, '12 by labvaluesWith the amount of debt I have incurred, I would like to get a handle on that first. Other than that, my long term goal is to pay for a vacation for my parents as a thank you for all of their emotional (and financial) support through my schooling.
- Mar 30, '12 by Soldier of EmpathyA 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 would be nice!
- Apr 9, '12 by kylestimenowI'm probably gonna buy plane tickets to Utah to visit my family, and then another ticket to California to visit my best friend. Then my own apartment, then a car. Then I'll go from there!
- Apr 9, '12 by puravidaLVin this order:
A wedding ban for my wife because she is awesome
A 1960-70 VW Bus for my wife...because again she is awesome
and finally my soul from Bank Of America who owns my butt to the tune of 17k.