Accepted into the ADN program!Register Today!
- by derky82 Nov 11, '10FINALLY!!
I've been done with my pre-reqs for two semesters now and after my second time applying I FINALLY got got my acceptance letter this week, and orientation is next Friday! I can't wait to finally get started on the good stuff!
As you can see, I'm pretty new around here but I've done a lot of lurking. Great forum and I look forward to getting to know some of you better!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=515615©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,934 Views
- Nov 11, '10 by ImThatGuyWow, that was a long wait. I would've moved on to something else. Glad you stuck it out. Congrats on the acceptance.
- Nov 11, '10 by Watson2626congratulations!!!!
- Nov 12, '10 by Bob_N_VACongrats. What school are you going to?
- Nov 14, '10 by derky82Thank you! I'm attending Florence-Darlington Technical College in Florence, SC for my ADN program... Hopefully heading to USC afterwards to finish up my BSN
- Nov 14, '10 by 2ndyearstudentCongrats!! Now remember....you asked for it!
- Nov 16, '10 by derky82haha indeed! I'm ready for it though... After working 9 years in a job that I DESPISED and having never gotten the chance to go to college after high school, I've wanted it too much for too long to look back now! :-)
- Nov 17, '10 by ag.wadeCongrats! Get as much rest as you can before you start.
- Jan 2, '11 by ChazzWCongrats Derek....
- Jan 3, '11 by ooomonkeysGrats man!