need a study websiteRegister Today!
- by sarah.white511 Nov 28, '12hello fellow nursing students! I am looking some some good websites to help me study my A&p and med surg, any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated! hope everyone is keeping faith and pushing forward
- Nov 29, '12 by JustBeachyNurseHave you tried YouTube or pod casts from iTunes. There are many reputable sources such as schools of nursing & medicine that produce awesome videos, pod casts and study guides for free. There are also open educational resources that you can google.
If you have online access with your textbooks, use those resources. They are great study tools along with your text and notes. Students in my class who used the online resources were much more successful than those that didn't
- Nov 29, '12 by sarah.white511i use youtube a lot! and it def helps, just trying to cover all bases and learn from different perspectives, i will check out the schools of nursing and medicine. I have been using the textbook CD's and prep-u, which is out online source outside of our books, but that is geared more towards the NCLEX and the instructors testing is very different. Thanks so much for the input
- Dec 2, '12 by MewsinStudy blue has become one of my best friends. I can flip flashcards on my phone while I'm at work on my breaks.
- Dec 5, '12 by student forever
- Dec 19, '12 by mandasue89Study Blue and Quizlet has been my best friend this past semester
- Dec 24, '12 by JustLikeYou87I haven't started my program yet but thanks for sharing these ideas.