Almost does not count !Register Today!
This is a discussion on Almost does not count ! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I almost didn't make it to med surg I but I did ! ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT! :yelclap: so the point...by Shavon3 Apr 11, '12I almost didn't make it to med surg I but I did ! ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT!
so the point of me saying this is, NEVER let anyone sh* on your abilities. some of us fall short sometimes for whatever reason but if you really want something, you do WHATEVER (besides lie, cheat and steal) to get it !
my instructors didn't think I would make it out of what they call "lower level" into "upper level" but I did. and I did NOT cheat my way there. I stepped my game up to show the ones that doubt me that I'm capable.
"you're doing better than THEY said you would" will ALWAYS be my words of wisdom and daily motivation and those words weren't even told to me. I heard them from someone else.
give God all the glory and force yourself. you have to want whatever you want in order to obtain or achieve it.
GRADUATING August 17, 2012 at 7:00pm. I've claimed it.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696536©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,085 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by VictoriaFL84Congrats! You should be very proud Never let anyone get you down!
- Apr 12, '12 by ren3741LPNCongratulations!!!!!!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by toxic.wasteCongratulations! You've earned it and deserve it!
- Apr 12, '12 by mibrow81CONGRATULATIONS!
- Apr 12, '12 by MeriwhenI like to think of it in terms of that quote, "Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades."
- Apr 12, '12 by LindseyRN86YES!! Push forward and all will fall in place. With hard work and dedication you can do it all!!! WAY TO GO!
- Apr 12, '12 by IsitpossibleI know thats RIGHT...congrats!
- Apr 12, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats ! What an awesome God we serve!
- Apr 12, '12 by *LadyJane*Happy, happy congrats! Next thing you know, you'll be kicking butt and taking names on the NCLEX!