What is your current LPN salary - Page 11Register Today!
- Aug 23, '11 by GoosbyLPNQuote from EMR*LPNNice...u travel all over?30 years as an LPN-Traveling as an EMR analyst-$55/hr-all expenses paid, no benefits.
- Aug 23, '11 by GoosbyLPNQuote from QTNewbieAny LPNs in the Chicago or surrounding areas here? I am a new LPN making $13 an hour on the Med-Surg floor in a rural FL hospital. Moving back home to Chicago sometime next year...curious to what the pay difference may be!!
My friend works long term care she makes $23 with no benefits
- Aug 29, '11 by NurseHopefulInOHSW Ohio average if $15-16 depending on shift. Made $18 on night shift & PRN at another facility. Drs offices dont hire more than MA pay at around $11/hr.
- Oct 28, '11 by Deedee,LPNAnyone know an LPN starting salary in the Northern Virginia area Hospitals?
- Oct 28, '11 by Mfisher527$23/hr PRN night shift Pediatrics
and $18.25 all shifts home health care (peds)
- Nov 2, '11 by jolynn85I currently have been a LPN for 18 months and worked for 6 years prior to that as a TMA and CNA.
My firts nursing job at a small town nursing home on evening shift I was paind $18.75/hr(0.3)
I later moved to a facilitly near Minneapolis as a 0.6 on day shift and made $19.25/hr.
Then I was offered a Charge Nurse position on the NOC shift FT and currently make $21.25/hr.
- Nov 7, '11 by TXNurse77$19.50/hr in SW Fort Worth, TX
No Holiday Pay
No shift differential
Can not use PTO time until after 6 months employment
Staffing Coordinator calls at all hours of the day and night several times a week which is annoying!
Insurance is just okay, but really what insurance is great these days? Effective 30 days after hire.
I honestly feel like I don't make enough.
- Nov 8, '11 by kd,lpnMs, LPN 16 years exp. LTC 18.15 3-11 7 on 7 off, paid for 8
- Nov 15, '11 by BunnySan27Houston, Tx 25.00/hr plus 1.00 nights 2.00 on weekends. Plus benefits.
- Nov 19, '11 by lvnbabyQuote from TheCommuterI last worked as an LPN/LVN in June 2010, and was earning $27.04 hourly at a nursing home in a large city in Texas.
If you dnot mind...wats the name of the facility