There is no such document as scope of practice varies from state to state. Have you tried calling your board of nursing?
Since you said you are in PA, I've found these documents:
21.414. Interpretations regarding the functions of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)—statement of policy.
(a) Collection of venous blood samples fall within the scope of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practice under 21.145(a) (relating to functions of the LPN).
(b) The following nursing practices fall within the scope of LPN practice under 21.145(b):
(1) Changing cystostomy tubes after the stoma heals.
(2) Changing gastrostomy tube when stoma is healed.
(c) The following nursing practices fall within the scope of LPN practice under 21.145(a) and (b):
(1) Insertion of nasogastric tubes.
(2) Changing outer tracheostomy tube after stoma is healed.
(3) Addition of medications to peritoneal dialysate in the care of those patients with chronic renal disease.
(4) Removal of sutures of a simple and uncomplicated nature.
The specifics regarding LPNs and IVs are due to come out in the upcoming weeks as per a notice on the BoN website, http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal...egulations_pdf
(this seems to include expectation regarding LPNs and central lines)