Was hired for my first LPN job, today!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Was hired for my first LPN job, today!!! in LPN / LVN Corner, part of General Nursing ... I'm so excited! I interviewed last Thursday with a small detox clinic and got the job offer...by garnetgirl29 Nov 17, '12I'm so excited! I interviewed last Thursday with a small detox clinic and got the job offer today!!! I'm so happy!! I've been searching for about 2 months and was getting discouraged & I'm so relieved that I'll finally be able to start my career!!!
I really thought I'd start out working in LTC like the rest of my classmates, but that's ok. I'll take the opportunity! The Clinical Director was so nice. I felt so comfortable interviewing with her. I met a couple of the nurses after my interview & they seemed great, too!
Orientation is the 26th & 27th. I'll get the details then. The director told me they have new nurses shadow for a full month, or until they feel like they're ready to go on their own. That's so cool & such a relief to me!! I'm so excited. And scared!! I hope I can meet all their expectations within a reasonable amount of time!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797991©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,208 Views
- Nov 17, '12 by pookypCongrats!
- Nov 17, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- Nov 17, '12 by wellness143Congrats!! Do your very best and don't be afraid to ask ask ask questions.
- Nov 17, '12 by MCRMSCongratulations
- Nov 17, '12 by Tim92Congratulations! I'm happy you got a position you seem happy with!
- Nov 17, '12 by Twinkle007congrats to you , keep us updated thx
- Nov 17, '12 by kckrisCongratulations!
- Nov 17, '12 by gigglestarsRNWay to go!!
- Nov 17, '12 by RetRN77Congratulations! Wishing you the best!