Is there any online MAN/MSN program in the philippines?Register Today!
- by blessed23 May 16, '09Hi, i am a nurse lecturer working somewhere in asia. I would like to finish my masteral program but then, im having a hard time to enroll here. The Tuition fee for foriegner is high. Your suggestion is very much appreciated.
thank you and God bless to allLast edit by blessed23 on May 16, '09
- May 17, '09 by nurseharbeeHi Blessed23...Yes there are schools here in the Philippines who offers online program for MAN..These are the schools that i know who offers online program, University of the Philippines-Open University, Lorma College in La union, Philippine Womens University...
- May 17, '09 by blessed23Thank you so much nurseharbee.... take care and God bless you
- Jun 5, '09 by melUK2000Hi blessed 23, I hope you will find Lorma Colleges as an answer. I did mine there but in a classroom, however Lorma is now offering online MAN. I enjoyed my school days there and still recommend Lorma to everyone wanting to further their studies. As you have said you are working overseas, then the online program is suitable for you. It is a good school with excellent reputation. You can visit their website at http://www.lorma.edu.ph or you can google search Lorma colleges La Union and click schools, then go to graduate school. you will find loads of information. Good Luck.
- Jun 14, '09 by 12hoursI may be wrong but I always had the impression that online MAN programs in the RP conduct their tests in a satellite location and hold practicums within the country. Can overseas based Pinoys enroll in these programs?
- Jul 1, '09 by blessed23thanks ilovegabe! God bless you always..
- Jul 1, '09 by nurseharbeeI was thinking before of enrolling at PWU-OU but then the Dean told me that if a graduate school student does not have 1 year experience, they are not qualified for online program. (sighs) But anyway thank God i was admitted at Southwestern University Cebu
- Jul 1, '09 by ilovetiggerdearnurseharbee: can I also enroll at Southwestern University even if I cannot go to Cebu to take exams?