Contacting the IL Board of Nursing: Help PleaseRegister Today!
- by romie Jul 19, '06I am hoping someone can help me obtain contact information for the IL BON. I have many questions for the BON. I understand that nursing is regulated under the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation and I have spent countless hours navigating their website in circles. And I know that they have that little option of "email this profession", which is a feature I have not been able to utilize.
So if anyone has any concrete information on how to contact someone in the nursing aspect of the IL dept of Professional regulations, please respond. Phone numbers, addresses, email addresses would be great! Thank you.
- Jul 20, '06 by romieThanks for the effort, but the website is somewhat useless to me as I mentioned above. I asked for a Snail Mail Address and a telephone number. Also, if anyone has any first hand experience interfacing with someone from the BON, please share your experience with me.
- Jul 20, '06 by sirIillinois department of professional regulation
james r thompson center
100 w randolph ste 9-300
chicago il 60601
fax: 312-814-3145illinois department of professional regulation
320 w. washington st.
springfield, il 62786
- Jul 21, '06 by meownsmileSmart money would contact the Springfield office. My guess is you may never get a real person out of the Chicago office.
- Jul 21, '06 by ZASHAGALKAIf you are looking to just email - it's my experience trying to interface that particular board in the past to help others on this site that THEY prefer more traditional forms of communication - phone or snail.
The reason you are having difficulty finding an EMAIL addy is that they don't want you to use that form of communication.
- Jul 22, '06 by traumaRUsI actually contacted a real person last week regarding my APN IL license. The gentleman was very knowledgeable and polite. However, it did take a while to get a real person. Good luck.
- Jul 22, '06 by suebird3I have been in contact w/ the Chicago office, as trying to get ahold of anyone in Springfield is hard. It may be Renewal Time for some people, so expect waits.
- Sep 24, '06 by romieAll I got for the Springfield office was a busy signal--all day long!
- Sep 24, '06 by traumaRUsTry tomorrow morning first thing - I have recently talked to real people without problems.