- by jennah982 Sep 13, '07does anyone have any input in Bayada? if you have heard of it, of course. I am a FT CNA and was looking into working a few extra hours a week doing home care.
- Sep 14, '07 by wonderbeeBumping this back up. I too am interested in feedback about this company. I've got a recruiter from their company that I'm talking with. Thanks!
- Sep 15, '07 by Elektra6Bayada is the first homecare agency I've worked with. I've been working with them for about 5 months now. They are very professional in all ways. My training was excellent. They let me have a lot of time precepting on cases before I went out on my own. The pay is good. The nurses I meet are all long-term employees from 5yrs to 20yrs. I would give them a try.
- Dec 8, '07 by jlcole45Hi all I am looking into working for Bayada Nurses - they have a strong home health presence in my area. Does anyone have any experience with this company? I would like to hear the good and the bad.
- Dec 8, '07 by jnetteNever heard of them, and I am in the BR mtn. area myself.
Perhaps some one else knows ? Sorry I can't be of help.
- Dec 8, '07 by jlcole45Bayada is a large international nursing company - I knew of them by way of traveling nurses but I've not worked for them.
- Dec 8, '07 by NRSKarenRNThey are very BIG in my area as headquarters just over the river from Philadelphia. Well respected, Have both private duty and skilled intermittent care.
Ann and Mark Baiada owners gave the 2007 commencement address at my alma matter Neumann College and received honorary degrees.
http://www.neumann.edu/alumni/news/n...encement07.aspLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 8, '07
- Dec 8, '07 by caliotter3Haven't seen their presence on the west coast.
- Dec 9, '07 by caliotter3Bumping this up so that a recent thread starter can see the responses.
- Dec 9, '07 by NRSKarenRNMerged threads...